Airline ticket package course
Course A: 28th Dec 2016 (Wed) ~ 1st Jan 2017 (Sun) 4 nights 5days
Course B: 28th Dec 2016 (Wed) ~ 31st Dec 2016 (Sat) 3 nights 4days
Course C: 29th Dec 2016 (Thurs) ~ 1st Jan 2017 (Sun) 3 nights 4days
Course D: 29th Dec 2016 (Thurs) ~ 31st Dec 2016 (Sat) 2 nights 3days
Course E: 30th Dec 2016 (Fri) ~ 1st Jan 2017 (Sun) 2 nights 3days
★Military discharge visit (Option[al])★ 12/30(Fri)
※However, those arriving [to Korea] on 30th Dec cannot attend.
★Fanmeeting★ Plan to hold in between 12/31(Sat) 00：01～12/31(Sat) 04：00
※There is a possibility for the timings to change.
1. Able to participate in Kim Jaejoong’s greeting after discharge from military
2. Visit Kim Jaejoong’s military discharge (option[al])
※Depending on the course might not be able to attend.
3. View Kim Jaejoong’s photo exhibition
4. Taking group photograph
5. Gift Jaejoong’s silk scarf
6. Gift Jaejoong’s Bluetooth speaker
7. Gift Jaejoong’s blanket
8. Gift Jaejoong’s photograph framed
9. Gift 3 specially made goods
10. Offer one meal
11. Money exchange service (with fresh bill and special envelope)
※There may be changes to the above contents due to [some] circumstances.
Please note before hand.
Admin note: This fanmeeting is part of a tour package, which is very common in JYJ Japan fanclub. Similar packages are introduced for concerts in Seoul, so far i’ve seen for Junsu’s B&M concert in Seoul and Junsu starring musicals. These packages are overpriced so not many fans go though they always come with many gifts are etc. bonuses.
Source: Look Korea + jyjjapan.com
Translated by xiahjunjjyu of XIAOVERFLOWER
Shared by XIAOVERFLOWER